Tuesday 27 March 2012

Myanmar Night Series

Exposure: Aperture F8|Shutter Speed 15s|ISO 200
I will be posting a series of night photos that I have made during Yangon, Myanmar trip, people may ask "Is it safe to go out alone at night in Yangon City?"

I don't have exact answer for you here, I went out during full moon nights, walking to different areas and making friends with the locals, then asked the permission before I take the photos, I just can't do ninja/sniper kind of shooting at night since I really want to take my time, and capture the night scenery in detail.

Thought process: This is the view from my hotel room, and the infamous Shwedagon Pagoda at the far end channels its light to illuminate the sky. Working with the limited space in the room, I tilted down my camera a little to include the frontal building blocks to create mode depth for the image.

More to come for Myanmar night series.

No comments:

Post a Comment