Saturday 4 May 2013

NP: Amazing Ayutthaya

If you have never been to Ayutthaya, Thailand, you should visit this location. It offers wide range of opportunities for night photographers. While you need to pay little fee to visit some of heritage sites, this ancient city is packed with all the ruins where you can access at night without restriction as well.

This is the first time visit to this location, unfortunately I have only spent one night here. This is considered as "survey" trip for me, I plan to come back to this magical location another time. You can rent a motorbike to go around in the city, each of the ancient site are actually near to each other(within 1km range). 

Here are 2 images I would like to share, I really want to build body of night work for this ancient city.

Exposure: Aperture F8|Shutter Speed 15s|ISO 200|WB Fluorescent
Exposure: Aperture F8|Shutter Speed 13s|ISO 200|WB Fluorescent

No comments:

Post a Comment