Sunday 29 July 2012

Use what you have for creative process

Exposure: Aperture F14|Shutter Speed 1/125s|ISO 100
Exposure: Aperture F14|Shutter Speed 1/125s|ISO 100
I like to shoot through some glasses, and use them as my creative filter as I have posted previously here.

Thought Process: The glass from my hotel room is like ND with magenta color filter, with that it cuts down the light and only allows magenta color cast(blue/red) through the glass and makes it easy for me to ignore other color spectrum, this generates interesting and surreal scene to me because you don't normally get a rounded sun in mid day when shooting it. There are tricks to shoot through the glass without getting any reflection, either switch off all the lights in your room or attach the lens to the glass ;)

There's not much post-processing except enhancing the contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment